JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lightly used (200-250 rounds) LMT MWS 308. 20" barrel. Regular sites, ACOG not included. 1 pmag. $2600.00 OBO http://www.lmtstore.com/featured-products/308-modular-weapon-system.html

Added trades. Scar17, LWRC Reaper, high end bolt rifles in 308 considered.

P1010035.JPG

P1010033.JPG

P1010036.JPG

Last Edited:
Any chance you have a picture of the whole gun? I assume the first picture is the gun you are selling since the second pic is a different gun and appears to be an AR-15.

I guess the question is which lower are you selling it with then because it is mostly certainly not the same lower in both pics. Different safety markings, different machining around the mag release.

I guess the question is which lower are you selling it with then because it is mostly certainly not the same lower in both pics. Different safety markings, different machining around the mag release.

Humble apology's, your right the picture (now deleted) of the rifle with regular sights was of my LMT 556 piston rifle. Grabbed the wrong picture when making the post.....sights on both are the same from the factory. Thanks for pointing out my error!

James

Is this a 20" chrome lined barrel or the Stainless blackened barrel? Where in Oregon are you located?

No problem, just wanted to make sure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.