JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a like new Ruger P94 with 2 10 round mags,it is a good gun but I'm just not a fan of the .40 round.I would like to trade for another handgun in .380 or higher caliber.
I would prefer to trade for another handgun that is not a .40,I like pretty much every other pistol caliber other than .40,.22,.25or .32,so anything in .380 or larger is good to go.
Has only had 50 rounds through it,it comes with the factory box,manuals,test shell,and Ruger lock.This model has safety that also functions as a decocker,this P94 is double and single action.

I am only interested in making a trade for another handgun,no cash offers please.

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a like new Ruger P94 with 2 10 round mags,it is a good gun but I'm just not a fan of the metal framed Ruger Pistols.I would like to trade for another handgun in 9mm,9x18,.40,.357 sig,.45 acp,.38 special,or .357 magnum.The P94 has only had 50 rounds through it and comes in the original box.

No thank you. I'm kind of getting out of the 40 thing actually. Thanks though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.