JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very lightly used, incredibly accurate .45....it just sits in the safe, and I could use the cash.

NO TRADES PLEASE (the pm'er below wanted a trade, not a buy)

--->Lots more pictures at 1911 Stuff

The full-size Kimbers are all basically the same except for the sights...and with a gun this accurate and trigger this nice, why not be able to adjust the sights to your perfect point of aim in case you need to take a long shot? They are low profile and won't drag when you draw the gun. $700, includes Hogue wraparound grips, 2 Kimber mags and one Chip McCormick mag, plus a lot of cleaning stuff, box, all paperwork.

If you are interested in shooting some matches, you could use this one gun for an entire NRA three-gun match! (.22, centerfire, .45)

Full specs at
<broken link removed>

Also have a Kimber .22 Conversion Slide - pops on in seconds and is great for practice and plinking. Also incredibly accurate. $250, includes 2 Kimber mags, box, all paperwork.

Full specs at
<broken link removed>

Galco Concealable holster, new condition $45

Also ammo:
UMC .45 FMJ 230gr. Unopened box of 250 and 200 more in plastic boxes.
Sells for $100 for the box (40 cents per round), or $180 total,
my price $115 (about 25 cents per round)

Reloaded .45 LRN lead round nose - cheaper then FMJ, and great for ranges that don't want FMJ on all points. Reloaded by a highly respected member of this board..
1,000 rounds. Purchased for $250 (25 cents per round),
will sell for $200 (20 cents per round)

I found a buyer for the entire package...so it is SPF, I couldn't turn that one down....I will get back to you all if it doesn't happen.

Once again, I thank you all for your kind offers.
-Steve

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.