JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Up for sale or trade a nice FEG PMK-380. This the same as the more common PA-63 however it is chambered in 380acp and will NOT chamber 9mm makarov. Comes with one mag, hard case and a owners manual (reprint) . Asking $240. Open to reasonable offers / interesting trades.

Possible Trades:

.22 Revolver.
Rimfire target pistol. (would really like a smith 22a)
Revolver (Must fire available ammo)
Mil surp. rifles.
Center fire or 17hmr bolt action rifle.
1911 Scope + mount
1911 Frame
Abandoned projects / Parts kits / Guns in need of minor repair.
Something neat that I may want but don't know it yet.

Last Edited:
Didn't see your ad till 3:30 today. Oh well. I have a model 939 22lr from H & R revolver with a 6 inch barrel. This is a safe queen, maybe only 5 or 600 rounds down the tube.

Hey, I have a foster government 1911 frame that I have been thinking about building up another 1911 with. I noticed that you are interested in a frame, are you interested in a trade?

how common are the pa-63 labeled 9mm short (european)= .380acp in (american) ?
yes, they are a straight up .380acp not 9mm mak. and look just like yours, maybe they are earier imports?

how common are the pa-63 labeled 9mm short (european)= .380acp in (american) ?
yes, they are a straight up .380acp not 9mm mak. and look just like yours, maybe they are earier imports?

The PA-63 is chambered in 9mm Makarov (9x18mm) These guns were used by the Hungarian Police & Military. Used arsenal refinished guns were imported by the tens of thousands into the US by several importers.

The PMK-380 (what I have here for sale) was made specifically for export to the US and other non European nations where .380 (9x17mm) was (and is) more common than Makarov ammo. The PMK380 was never officially used by any military and because these were imported as new rather than arsenal refins they were more expensive and relativity few were actually sold.

There is more info HERE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.