JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD........KAHR PM 40 WITH 3 MAGS two with extensions one that is flush comes with Hinie 8 sights and Crimson-trace laser. this gun has had 250 max shot though it and has no malfunctions and looks beautiful ive checked around and this is a great price comes with box and everything.I can meet you in the Vancouver WA area . I would also trade for a glock 27 gen 4 in like new condition and 150.00 cash to me i work at the gun shows and can get them at cost thanks for looking ...SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought this would have sold by now it has functioned with every thing i have shot though it from 155 gr hp though 180 gr hp and fmj no ftf or fte this comes with box orig paper work three mags not one two are extended full grip with leather case adjustable front sights and rear and a crimson trace laser grip ive looked all over this is the best buy your going to find for this set up if you want pictures email me or if your in oregon i can meet you at the gun show this coming sat in portland i work at j&b firearms its my personal gun

Kahr pm 40 three mags and box 500.00 i also have a crimson trace laser for a pm 9 pm 40 / p 40 p 9 cw 40 cw 9 for 150.00 thanks for looking i will be at the portland gun show in the morning at J&b guns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.