JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The BK2 is a very popular knife that is often praised as the one knife to own if you could only have one knife. The blade is 5.25" long and .25" thick, and it can do a lot: pry, split kindling, slice, dress and skin game, pound tent pegs, shatter glass, etc. The blade is full-tang (unlike the weaker partial tangs and thin rat tail tangs) and the full tang goes beyond the handle's pommel.

I’ve seen pictures of torture tests that blade men have put the BK2 through and it is incredible how well the knife holds up. On Amazon, the BK2 has 603 consumer comments. The BK2 consumer rating is 4.5 stars out of a possible 5.0 on Amazon.

My BK2 is a Gen2. I’ve owned it for about one year and have probably hacked and cut with it for a total of two or three hours. The BK2's sheath and original box are included. The BK2’s are selling on Amazon for sixty-nine dollars. My price is $42.

I am unable to load pictures of my BK2 onto this site so I'm using one from the Internet. I do have pics that I can send you.

bk2-survival-knife.jpg

bk2-survival-knife.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews