JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In clean, solid condition, fires, and is even reasonably accurate at close ranges; but make no mistake about it, it is a Jimenez and thus doesn't cycle reliably with any ammunition I've tried in it. Maybe some polishing or tinkering will get running right. Includes 2 mags, original box, trigger lock, manual. $65. location=Hillsboro.

SOLD

jimenez22.jpg

SOLD

tempting little tidbit of SNS (ROF) ancestory here.....under a bill for a pistol in this day and age!

a couple silicone and soft polishing bits on a drimel used to polish the feed ramp and chamber as well as the inside front of the magazine will likely fix any hang up issues. I can't guarantee that since the ones i owned said jennings on them not jimenez but since they used the same molds it might be a safe bet.....lol. After a while the copper and lead from the bullets will lube the feedramp up but at first they are gritty.

I've got a Jennings...not a Jimenez...hmm :) I'm probably gonna be too low but if you want a quick sale in Hillsboro then let me know, thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.