Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD- Jimenez JA22 .22lr pocket pistol $65

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by raftman, Sep 19, 2012.

1. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

In clean, solid condition, fires, and is even reasonably accurate at close ranges; but make no mistake about it, it is a Jimenez and thus doesn't cycle reliably with any ammunition I've tried in it. Maybe some polishing or tinkering will get running right. Includes 2 mags, original box, trigger lock, manual. $65. location=Hillsboro.

SOLD

jimenez22.jpg

SOLD

2. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

tempting little tidbit of SNS (ROF) ancestory here.....under a bill for a pistol in this day and age!

a couple silicone and soft polishing bits on a drimel used to polish the feed ramp and chamber as well as the inside front of the magazine will likely fix any hang up issues. I can't guarantee that since the ones i owned said jennings on them not jimenez but since they used the same molds it might be a safe bet.....lol. After a while the copper and lead from the bullets will lube the feedramp up but at first they are gritty.

3. 40salas

40salas Portland Metro Member

is this still available? pm sent

4. PDXWolf

PDXWolf Oregon Active Member

I've got a Jennings...not a Jimenez...hmm :) I'm probably gonna be too low but if you want a quick sale in Hillsboro then let me know, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.