JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This is an interesting rifle, so say the Collectors that know Arisakas.

Early "Last Ditch", 'Capture Rifle' w/ intact 'Mum',
It has fixed rear sight, but........

otherwise same as standard mdl.
It even has the cleaning rod release button.
It has notch marks on the butt stock,
but I tend to believe that it is the number of Mule Deer the GI got after he brought it home from the PT.

Desirable Series 25

Kokura Arsenal upload_2014-6-6_12-28-24.png

Good bore, Non- Matching bolt as expected.

$300.00/ ?? Offers/ Trades considered

[I have more pix, but I am too lame to figure out how to get them posted.

I get busted me for using more than 10 files?
Maybe somebody can edumacate me.]

100_4813-850.jpg 100_4809-850.jpg 100_4848-850.jpg

Prefer FTF SE PDX/ Milwaukie area.

upload_2014-6-6_12-28-57.png

100_4838-850.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this, pm sent....argh I stand corrected, can't figure out the pm process on this new format so here's what I tried to send:

.....did you have any specifics in mind for trades or partial trades? a few things I have +/- cash either way: ammo (5.56, .45, 7.62x54R), Mosin Nagants, Czech VZ 24, Steyr M95, AR lower, Pmags, a Leinad .45LC / .410 sxs derringer......let me know if any of that interests you, if not I should be able to come up with the $300 cash price as well.....Thanks!
Robert

Last Edited:
I'm interested in this, pm sent....argh I stand corrected, can't figure out the pm process on this new format so here's what I tried to send:

.....did you have any specifics in mind for trades or partial trades? a few things I have +/- cash either way: ammo (5.56, .45, 7.62x54R), Mosin Nagants, Czech VZ 24, Steyr M95, AR lower, Pmags, a Leinad .45LC / .410 sxs derringer......let me know if any of that interests you, if not I should be able to come up with the $300 cash price as well.....Thanks!
Robert

Me either. I think we are supposed to start a conversation, but I fail.

So, Cash is always king,

ammo (5.56, .45, 7.62x54R) is of an interest depending on what you have and the value you place upon it.

I favor Older milsurp rifles, but have too many, hence this fine piece needs an appreciatve home.

Can anyone enlighten us on how to d a PM?

Tnx in acvance

click on the other person's profile picture and a little pop up window will appear. there will be something that says "start a conversation" (right under their location iirc) and when you click on that a P.M. window will appear. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.