JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg I have for sale a Mossberg 500a 12 gauge pump. 28 inch barrel. Gold trigger .Three chokes and tool. Magazine holds three rounds. .All in great condition. $250.00 This shotgun has been so much fun out at the range. But now I have a Browning superpose. So this one is just sitting in the safe. This shotgun has never failed me. Trade 800 rounds of .308 win or 7.62x51 nato. SOLD

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
:rolleyes::DThe magazine capacity was designed for hunting. A 28 inch barrel is not the best for home defense. It's for reaching way out, and getting that duck. Or in your case. Not for the zombie apocalypse. :) A .45 acp Kriss is best for zombie. :):rolleyes:

Did you get it new? any idea on round count?
I'm assuming there is a block in the magazine, i'm interested in this, thanks.

:rolleyes::DThe magazine capacity was designed for hunting. A 28 inch barrel is not the best for home defense. It's for reaching way out, and getting that duck. Or in your case. Not for the zombie apocalypse. :) A .45 acp Kriss is best for zombie. :):rolleyes:

I've never seen a shotgun with a 20+ barrel that only had a three shot magazine - normally they hold 5-8 and have a block installed for hunting.

Was just curious - a pic would be worth a thousand words and what not.

I figure I'm good with a .357 mag for zombies:D

You are probably right about the capacity. Most Mosburg's come with a wooden towel in the magazine to limit how many rounds for hunting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.