Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD Hogan H-308 AR-10

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by paragrunt, Sep 30, 2013.

1. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

**SOLD** To a non-member

(Located in Snohomish County, WA.) I have for sale one Custom built Hogan H-308 .308 cal. (NATO) AR-10 w/ 16" barrel. and "Hunter" style rail. This rail is much easier for mounting larger optics and for holding a "C Clamp." Included in sale are Larue Tactical R.I.S.R. (cheek riser) Magul extended pad on stock, and Troy QD sling attachment. Rifle comes with stock SR-25 PMAG and the original box. Rifle was built specifically for me by a friend at Hogan. They sent it out to be Cerakoted in OD Green. I paid just shy of $3400.00 with tax. I require a WA. CPL for verification that you can legally own a firearm.

Exactly 100 rounds downrange through this. 60 rounds of Federal XM80C and 40 rounds of PRVI 147 grain NATO. I zeroed a scope with it, then did a couple mag dumps to check function of the rifle. It shot without so much as a hiccup. It was promptly given a complete Frog Lube treatment and stored in a temperature controlled gun safe.

It's in mint condition, I have simply decided to go a different way with other calibers/platforms and don't need it. Plus, could use the money more than the gun. Serious offers only please as I am not hurting to sell this rifle. I'm not interested in your baseball card collection or kittens or puppies.

A little about Hogan: It's a gas piston driven rifle made by one of the best. For those that don't know, Hogan used to build all of P.O.F.-U.S.A's rifles. They still do work for many companies, to include building GA Arms Precision's sniper rifles for them.

I'll include links for reviews done by world renowned and former world record longest shot U.S.M.C. MARSOC Sniper Steve Reichert. This is one of the finest, if not the finest .308 platforms that your going to find.

Sniper Rifle Selection «

The Best Sniper Rifles Money Can Buy «

Hogan Guns - Original Manufacturer of Short Stroke AR Gas Piston Systems. Custom AR Style Rifles for .223 and .308 Platforms

Asking $2800.00 OBO. Paid just shy of $3400.00 w/ tax.
    Will trade for:
    Benelli M4 in like condition (preferably w/ collapsible stock) + your cash
    SCAR 17S

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013