JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3750
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Covington
State
Washington
Zip Code
*** SOLD ***

Up for grabs is a low round count (100 rounds) HK UMP chambered in .45 ACP. The complete conversion was done by Tommy Built Tactical. This rifle has the rear section fuse, which is the most authentic and allows for a push pin breakdown, like the factory UMP and is dimensionally identical. Also comes with the UMP style vents, UMP markings, stock hold open ledge and top rail. Comes complete with the factory 16" barrel installed, HDPS 7.87" flanged barrel, barrel roll pin, six (6) genuine German HK magazines and one (1) USA marked magazine.

Asking $3750. I have conducted a good amount of business on this site and others, to include the sale of high-dollar items such as complete rifles, handguns, upper and lower receivers, and high-end optics. Lots of positive feedback, so buy with confidence. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions. I'll cover the cost of the transfer locally at Rainier Arms in Auburn, WA…or you pay actual shipping. Thank you for your interest.

d7vSCCO.jpg

QDpHiBq.jpg

WsuMXhm.jpg

eGN0WIN.jpg

HFghx9w.jpg

ebUnHFb.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.