JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought it last month, only 40 rounds fired. Awesome rifle but have some other itches to scratch.

Its literally a tackdriver (4-shots in 5/8" at 100 yards with cheap 55gr UMC, no BS). This is the most accurate factory rifle I have ever fired. The shooter is the only limitation and I know it will shoot better than I can hold it. Its amazing to see bullet holes appear exactly where you want them! Perfect for the target shooter or varmint hunter.

Want to trade the whole package (will not separate at this time):

- Tikka .223 Varmint, heavy barrel, blued (not the Super model or Tactical)
- One factory extended magazine
- DNZ, 1-piece scope mount, 1"
- Mueller Eraticator 8.5-25x50 scope w/glass etched illuminated reticle, 3/8 MOA target dot, fine crosshair with wide FOV (on 8.5x its wider than most 4x scopes)... excellent scope for the money with solid clicks
- Factory sunshade included
- Box, paperwork, etc. for everything

Paid $800 for the rifle, $50 for the mount, and $250 for the scope for a total of $1100. Looking for trades of comparable value or cash sale of $1000.

Trades considered (revised 2/11/12):

1. LCR 357 + cash (not interested in 38-only version)
2. SP101 + cash (357 version only)
3. Or a combo of the above
4. That's it, but if you have other reasonable offers, let me know.

Most likely the above will require cash with your trade unless you have extras to add. Just let me know what you're thinking.

If someone is very serious, I will allow a test drive especially if you are member of a gun club.

Thanks,

Jason

PICS to come later

Last Edited:
Can I shoot 5.56 out of your .223 Tikka?
Would you be interested in a three inch Ruger SP-101 (.357) with a Crimson Trace laser grip (and the factory grip, box, etc.)?
I'm in Eugene. Call me at 541-844-4929

Can I shoot 5.56 out of your .223 Tikka?
Would you be interested in a three inch Ruger SP-101 (.357) with a Crimson Trace laser grip (and the factory grip, box, etc.)?
I'm in Eugene. Call me at 541-844-4929

NO, you should not shoot 5.56 out of a .223! Can it be done? YES! Is it safe? NO! The taper of the shoulder is different on the 5.56 which can cause issues when shot out of a .223 chamber. You can however shoot .223 out of the 5.56 chambered rifles.
Just my 2cents.

Villager - 7923 is correct, you should not fire 5.56 in a 223 although some people do it.

And yes, I would definitely trade for your SP101 and CT! I'll give you a call.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.