JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$245
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

GSG 1911 (22LR) Government with Threaded Barrel

$245

Buyer pays BGC and Transfer Fees.

I bought this used from Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham. I've put about 2000 rounds through this pistol.

This is a Government-sized, 1911, single action pistol weighing 29.5 ounces (the same weight as my 1911 Commander, 45 ACP with aluminum frame). Great fun to train with.

Slide has scratches on the finish - it was that way when I purchased it. I researched before I purchased the pistol and determined that this was a common problem with the coating used on GSG 1911 slides. I know it's not pretty, but it shoots great, eats all the ammo I've fed it.

GSG 1911 with Case.jpeg
GSG 1911 Slide Lock.jpeg
GSG 1911 Right Side.jpeg
GSG 1911 Left Side.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

No PM in my inbox. (My inbox isn't full, so it didn't bounce). Not sure what happened.

BUT - your post to the ad reminded me that earlier today I put a deal together with someone. It's supposed to go down tomorrow. So at this time the pistol is sold pending funds.

My apologies for not knowing where your PM went and for not updating the posting earlier with an SPF notice.

Is the threaded barrel not shown and included? if so, im interested.
Barrel in photo is threaded. See second photo with pistol in slide lock. You can see the flat section (for the wrench) of the muzzle thread protector end cap. Here's a photo with the thread protector removed.

BTW there is an update in the original post - as of this afternoon at 3:20 pm there is another SPF offer. Trying to schedule meeting time and FFL for Saturday. I'll keep the thread updated.

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_1319.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.