1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Glock 36 Big Dot N.S. 6 mags & Extras (W.WA)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Al_G19, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Al_G19

Al_G19 W. Washington New Member

I have decided to put my Glock 36 up for sale, I have put around 600 or so rounds through this with out ever having a problem. I just took it to the range this last weekend and still just prefer to shoot a 1911 single action trigger. So for the most part this has been stored in a safe, but I did carry it a few times.

I have the box, and the orig. paperwork, I used the mag loader thing to give stippling a try, I don’t know if I still have the cleaning rod and brush, If I can find them I will put those in the box too.
    I am asking 600.00 (O.B.O.) FTF, which includes everything listed below. I would prefer a FTF in W. WA., but I am willing to ship, if you’re willing to pay the actual cost of the overnight shipping, and your FFL will need to accept a pistol from a private party, (I will enclose a copy of my driver’s license)

I am willing to consider trades/partial trades, but I will only do a trade for a local FTF exchange as my local FFL wants 50.00 just to call it in.
    I am currently looking for a Kimber Pro carry in 9mm, only interested in all black, with internal extractor. I will add cash as necessary. I would also consider the same condition Pro carry in .45ACP as well.
    As far as partial trade, I am looking for a Ruger Mk2, 3, and are they up to four yet? I just don’t want a mark 1 is all I know….I am looking for one with the 4” (I think that’s the length) tapered barrel, only in black, just needs to function properly. I would also consider one of the newer style of 22/45’s with a light barrel if possible, and nothing longer than around 5-6”.

So, with that said, here is what I have, also before I forget please contact me via e-mail as I am posting this on several forums and most of them I can not get the PM’s during most of the day. (I also have a bunch of detailed pictures that I took to e-mail truly interested parties, just send me your address and I will forward them to you)

So, the stuff:

Glock 36 Pistol
    Newer style Glock box and paperwork
    Grip plug
    Rubber style grip tape installed since new, plastic will still look like new.
    Ashley express Green/Green Big Dot night sights (very bright)
    6 Glock factory mags (all function perfectly) all have Pearce mag bottoms installed.
    1 extra Pearce mag bottom and 4 of the OEM base plates, a couple have some scraps of the rubber grip tape on them, and one I tried out stippling on.
    A new spare slide release and spare spring.
    A Suarez minimal holster, which actually worked really well…
    A lightly used clip draw and install parts for that.
    A DeSantis R/H Kydex belt holster.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. morroad8

morroad8 North Bonneville, WA Member

Would you take a trade for a Ruger 10/22 with a scope and a Ruger LCP?
  3. Al_G19

Al_G19 W. Washington New Member

Thanks for the offer, but the only trades I am looking for are the ones listed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.