JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer imported, 1980s/90s mil spec and this one is still in the importer's plastic bag. I used to sell them and stumbled onto this one while cleaning out some old boxes. I have plenty more for my own use and just need some cash (or the listed AR15 items for my gal's build) right now. Rubberized, Vulcanized premium net that can withstand severe weather. Combo dull OD green/Dark Earth. Perfect for covering boats, vehicles, supplies, and great for paintball and for hunting blinds. It will last you decades of hard service.. they are better and more durable than the US nets. I only have one, no dickering on price since it's rare and new and you can't get them like this any more due to an arms treaty. $150 or trade for AR15 M4 barrel (16 inch only, do not need front sight or flash suppressor and for a really nice barrel + or - parts I can add cash) or I can go for a partial trade for mil spec buffer tube, recoil spring, buffer, bolt charging handle (stripped OK) and gas tube for CAR15, plus cash and I also am looking for 7mm Mauser 1 x or new brass. No other trades please.. I will post a link to a biz that has a few of these left in used condition.. they are the same price as my new net, plus if you can make it to Lacey, WA no shipping costs (these are heavy, 15 lbs and too large for USPS Bulk Rate)

German Military Issue Camouflage Netting, Used, 17x17

The link says 17 x 17 but my packaging says 16 x 16.. either way they are metric so it's not in feet

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top