JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSC02616.jpg
DSC02615.jpg
DSC02619.jpg

I have a Gen 3 Glock 22 .40 in LNIB condition. No scratches, dings, holster wear, or anything. Has Glock True Glow Sites. Shoots great and has been shot less then 200 rounds. Never once a problem. Comes with Glock plastic case, Glock easy mag loader, 1-15 rnd Glock mag, 2-10 rnd Glock mags, 100 rnds of Winchester .40 S&W 165 grain FMJ, 50 rnds of Herter's S&W .40 180 grain FMJ, and 15 rounds of Federal .40 S&W Birdshot.
Also comes with Blackhawk size 5 shoulder cross holster and 2 additional Blackhawk mag pouches, never used. Also a Tactical Gear Thigh rig holster that fits great with 2 additional mag pouches, never used.

I am selling this only because I am getting my CCL in a few weeks and want a compact 1911 for carrying.
Would consider all brands of compact, (not subcompact, or really small) 1911 .45 acp's in a trade deal. Would prefer Stainless steal or with the combination of aluminum as well.
I am a OR resident and would require a Bill of Sale, Proof of OR D.L. and FTF. Willing to meet part of the distance.

Please call with any immediate questions, showings, or trade possibilities, or you can post or send a message but I may not check it as often. Thanks and let me know. I am new to the board but I have had three positive sales/transactions with pos. feedback so far in the last month. Easy to work with.
Mark

Last Edited:
Sorry to all of you that first viewed this post, I got the pictures up first, and then it kept logging me out while I was trying to put in the text. Took a few trys, should have all the info on the post now.