JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a complete set of adult motocross riding gear and it's very close to new because it was only worn twice and the Shirt, Pants and Fox gear bag are brand new ... A Fox Helmet with the cloth helmet bag, the Alloy shirt is Brand New never worn and so are the Thor pants and Fox Honda Gear Bag, the goggles are Scott - Turbo Flow, some elbow pads and last but not least the Alpinestars boots are Tech 8 and there are VERY comfortable you will love them.

The full set of motocross riding gear went it was new is as follows:

Fox Helmet Size Med. $200
Alloy Shirt Size Lg $40 NEW NEVER WORN
Thor Pants Size 36 $140 NEW NEVER WORN
Scott Goggles $65
Fox Gear Bag $100 New
Alpinestar Tech 8 Boots Size 11 $430
Elbow Pads $30

Your cost $450

But I will sell it all for $450 CASH / $600 Trade Value that's less than half of what I have into it if you just pay cash. It's an all or nothing at this price you can sell what you don't want and com out pretty good. I have pictures posted below.

Last Edited:
Make me an offer... I could use ammo of equal value in 7.62 X 51 / .308 or 5.56 / .223 or reloading items like primers, powder, bullets, brass for those calibers plus .45acp maybe a 12 ga. shot gun and some cash, maybe even a rifle...most of it's new.. I sold my Yamaha 660 Grizzly and I have no need for the stuff

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top