JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$495
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
44 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Purchased from a retired PPB LEO years ago and papered to me. Not a clunker, this is the famous high quality Stratford Conn first generation, pre 1975 production. Comes with the matching box, papers (registration cut out by original owner), aftermarket synthetic stocks (much nicer to shoot with), cheap nylon holster, and most important, 95 rounds of high quality defensive ammunition as pictured. Why 95 rounds, you ask? I HAD to fire 5 rounds of the Hornaday 165 gr rounds; too much fun for me! The little firing I did with this was with 200 gr lead bullets over 6 gr of Unique; plenty for me.
Mr. Arthur Ritis has come to stay with me and I no longer shoot the heavy stuff, don't care for the pain, so off it goes to someone with a higher pain tolerance than me.
There are NO issues or problems with this piece, guaranteed. Not recommended for snowflakes or nancies.

I am holding at $400 for the revolver plus $95 for the ammunition, total of $495. If I had to post the revolver on GB there will be charges of $24 "fees" for the sale, $41 sales tax, and $35 shipping plus transfer fee, and ammunition not included. So a local buyer will be out only tax and tfer fees.

NO trades or forms of payment other than cashola, please. I will have shipped on buyers dime for shipping upon receipt of buyer's FFL from my FFL. Happy to answer with any questions.
If you find a better one, better jump on it!!
Mike

20220210_124927.jpg 20220210_125021.jpg 20220210_125029.jpg 20220210_125201.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
GLWTS, I have an Undercover .38 of the same vintage from my grandfather (we both served at same Dept. Decades apart) these are not the Charter arms of today. Nice pieces with solid lock up and well built wish I had the cash 😢

Whoever ends up with this should snatch up a copy of Red Dragon, first book in the Hannibal Lector series, to go with it. Will Graham carries one....just don't follow his ammunition recommendations and load the thing with Glasers.

Good luck with the sale. If you were local, I'd be tempted. I'm susceptible to peer pressure by fictional characters.

Nah.....Little Davy B. would rather you think of/remember him.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top