JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All sold

Federal XM855 5.56mm 62gr ammo. Lake City headstamp, brass case, non corrosive, FMJ, reloadable, made to NATO military spec. Same ammo in use by the US military.

500 rds in military ammo cans. I would like to sell these in two can lots .

Two cans of 600 rds each (1200 rounds) - $442
Two cans of 500 rds each (1000 rounds) - $369
1000 rds no cans - $360

If you purchase 2k rounds or more prices are:

Two cans of 600 rds each (1200 rounds) - $432
Two cans of 500 rds each (1000 rounds) - $360
1000 rds no cans - $350

I have 10+ cans available. Priced to sell!!!

Local pickup in Hillsboro or I can ship to you.

Shipping via fedex ground would not be included in the price. Contact me with a zip for a shipping quote or check the fedex website for a quote (approximate weights: 600 rd can = 19.5 lbs , 500 rd can = 18 lbs, 500 loose rounds 14.5 lbs, box/packaging = 2-3 lbs, shipping from 97124, signature required). I do not make any money from the shipping charge, whatever quote I send you comes straight from the Fedex website. I have ten cans available. I accept USPS MO or paypal (plus fee). Thanks for looking.

*Not interested in any trades.*

IMG_7182.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.