JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD*** I have an Epiphone Dot Studio series (discontinued) semi-hollow body electric guitar for sale ($250 cash $300 trade value) or trade for a semi-auto .22 LR pistol. It comes with a very nice padded case. This guitar has only been used a couple of times and is in immaculate condition.

The Epiphone Dot Studio Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar builds on Epiphone's great tradition of archtops such as the legendary Sheraton and Emperor. Simplified controls and minimalist styling provide great functionality and elegant visual appeal while powerful Vintage Alnico V Plus pickups give it plenty of bite.

Drawing on the classic 335 vibe, with mahogany top, back, sides, and set neck, the Dot Studio guitar dishes out hot blues and rock when overdriven or thick jazz tones clean. The scale length is 24-3/4", with a nut width of 1-17/25". The LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide more sustain and string changing easier.

The neck is satin smooth and has nice sustain. MSRP was $499 and sold new at Guitar Center for $299. The gig bag was $59.99 MSRP and bought for $39.99.

I am looking to get either the cash so I can buy a .22LR pistol (semi-auto) or if someone has one that I'm interested in I could trade direct.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA