JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: Late 1954 Enfield No 4 MK 2 (F) in good to excellent condition. All matching numbers except the bayonette.

Includes bayonette, sling, 20 round of .303 boxer primed ammo, 20 unfired brass, and 100 Speer 303 180 GR, and a Lee Loader!

$400

Check out my YouTube video on the Enfield Mk 2 NO 4: YouTube - Enfield MK 2 No 4 (F) 11/54 (from 1954)

My No. 4 Mk 2 was manufactured at the Royal ordnance Factory (ROF) of Fazakerley (near Liverpool), in November of 1954, based on it's markings.

According to research on the net, my rifle was manufactured for the Irish Republic, but because of political problems the rifle was never delivered and was kept in storage. Stratton makes reference to this fact, saying that only 50,000 rifles were manufactured for this order between the serial numbers PF309348 to PF359347 of which range my rifle's serial number falls within. These rifles are sometimes referred to as the "Irish Contract Rifles".

This rifle is very lovely.

View attachment 198453

View attachment 198454

For sale: Late 1954 Enfield No 4 MK 2 (F) in good to excellent condition. All matching numbers except the bayonette.

Includes bayonette, sling, 20 round of .303 boxer primed ammo, 20 unfired brass, and 100 Speer 303 180 GR, and a Lee Loader!

My No. 4 Mk 2 was manufactured at the Royal ordnance Factory (ROF) of Fazakerley (near Liverpool), in November of 1954, based on it's markings.

According to research on the net, my rifle was manufactured for the Irish Republic, but because of political problems the rifle was never delivered and was kept in storage. Stratton makes reference to this fact, saying that only 50,000 rifles were manufactured for this order between the serial numbers PF309348 to PF359347 of which range my rifle's serial number falls within. These rifles are sometimes referred to as the "Irish Contract Rifles".

This rifle is very lovely.

View attachment 198451

View attachment 198452

How much?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.