Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD EAA Baikal IZH-35M .22LR Target Pistol w/Ultradot Matchdot II & 2 Mags SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by mrsaturn7085, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mrsaturn7085

mrsaturn7085 Beaverton, OR Member

SOLD

Up for sale is a IZH-35M target pistol. Picked it up as an impulse buy at a show and really don't have the time or motivation to learn to compete in NRA Conventional Pistol. I've put in around 200 rounds and have attached pictures of a couple of targets. (5 shot was 25 yds from a sandbag rest and 10 shot was 25 yds standing, off-hand). Both targets were using cheap Remington Standard Velocity and not match ammo. From a machine rest, I have no doubts there would be a single hole from 25yds. Judging from the brass deflector after shooting it once, this gun may have not been fired by the previous owner - though I couldn't guarantee that.

Since purchasing it, I have cleaned it thoroughly with gun scrubber, blown it clean, and lightly oiled contact surfaces and pins. These guns were left quite rough from the factory and it was clear that it had never had the manufacturing debris cleaned out. Following the factory manual (as well as the Walther KSP200 manual), I have also set the trigger release and over-travel. Pull weight set around 2.5-3.0 lbs with Lyman digital gauge. I have also replaced the shroud screws with allen-headed screws - which is something almost all owners do as the factory screws are too soft, and loosen after just a few shots. I have also installed a factory rail (nearly impossible to source) and sourced a second magazine. The second magazine has NOT been fitted or used, and there is information online (http://www.ammoclip.com/images/IZH35M%20fitting%20instructions.pdf) indicating slight hand fitting is required.

Pistol includes 2 (5-shot) magazines, installed rail, Ultradot Matchdot II red-dot sight (with all original box/papers/accessories), and a hard case. Asking price is $1250 $1000 OBO - completely open to offers. Only trades I'm really looking for at the moment are:

-H&K 45C Tactical V3 .45ACP Pistol (not USP)
    -H&K Mk23 .45ACP Pistol
    -Ruger New Vaquero 5.5" Stainless .45LC Revolver

EDIT: I have had questions about splitting up the optic + pistol. The optic is $250 firm, and the gun is $1000 $750 OBO. The optic has been mounted for around 1 month, as of August, and was only taken to the range a single time. They are $265 new, so you'd be getting a LNIB optic for $15 off.

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. mrsaturn7085

btt

3. mrsaturn7085

btt

4. mrsaturn7085