JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to jdub75

This is a DSA FAL in PARA Carbine configuration. It has a side folding stock. Extreme Duty Optic mount with a 1913 Picatinny rail. It comes with 4 standard Metric FAL mags. Each are the standard a 20 round capacity. Manual (not pictured). The bolt carrier has sand cuts on it to enhance the reliability.

It has not been shot much as you can see from the ejection port photo. I think it is a great rifle but I just don't shoot it much so I have decided to put it up for sale. $1700.

I am in the PDX area so I'd prefer a local deal. If shipping is required or it is an interstate deal, buyer pays for shipping and it will be to a FFL. For an in-state, local deal, an ODL is required, concealed permit preferred.

If interested, I also have 8 additional standard Metric FAL mags that can be purchased separately ($20 each). These are the standard 20 round capacity version. They are still have a light coat of cosmoline on them so they need to be cleaned up before use.

I also have 7.62 ammo (South African Battle Pack stuff) that I will be listing separately in the ammo section.

I know I'm going to be asked about trades- I definitely prefer cash on this one. I will consider trades, but I am not interested in shotguns, revolvers, bolt action rifles, or any DA/SA semi-auto pistol.