Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR sold, delete

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by naa, Jan 21, 2014.

1. naa

naa Marysville, Wa Member

WTS: Chinese steel core 7.62x39.

Got 350 rounds, copper washed steel cased, headstamp 66/19 or 66/61 depending upon which way you read it. Red case mouth sealed all same headstamp. Clean/no corrosion ammo. Yes I have sacrificed 1 bullet, it's tip has been cut to reveal the steel core center. Most is loose ammo, however there is a few stripper clips in the mix. Comes in a 30 cal ammo can which is included in the sale. If your familiar with this ammo it's been import banned since 1994, still legal to own. Getting harder to find, perfect SHTF ammo. Must meet in Marysville/Tulalip Cabelas after 3PM weekdays, weekends flexible. Serious buyer with a # takes it, first come first seved.

$220 takes the lot, can included.

Thanks Rob

2. JJF123

JJF123 Monroe, Oregon Member

Are you planning a trip south down I-5 to Eugene OR by chance?

3. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

That Ammo came out of a spam can and is from either 1961 or 1966 and IS corrosive. I bet it looks just exactly like this...Really good ammo, but it's old school military ammo on clips meant for use in a SKS type rifle and you mustclean your rifle right after you shoot it. I shoot a lot of it.
    kyra005_zpsa2f0467a.jpg
    kyra006_zps5e53215e.jpg

4. naa

naa Marysville, Wa Member

Thanks Badclam for the pics, this is exactly what it is. Corrosive yes, just clean your AK/SKS accordingly.