JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Hunter pack has one 8" barrel with two barrel shrouds, one with a blade front sight, the other with a Burris 1.5X4 scope on it. Includes the barrel tool and shim, manual, and both the styrofoam case and a locking case for field use. I'm also including 237 empty casings for the reloaders out there, and a box of 50 CCI Blazer 240 gr. lead-swc. $750 for the whole thing - no trades. PM, or call me at 503-475-0125.

View attachment 196319
View attachment 196320
View attachment 196321
View attachment 196322

Last Edited:
To clarify, there is one barrel, two shrouds. Never a bad idea to be as specific as possible, thanks for the question.

I bought the holster and figured I'd get it home and the arrangement of the straps on the body would become obvious when I tried to put it on. Not true, at least not for me. I guess Mr. Visual Thinker here needs a photo or a diagram of how it is worn . . .

I'm selling this to pay some bills, so I'm not interested in trades. Now, if someone were to hire me soon, it might become trade bait . . . .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.