JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a CZ70 in .32 acp with 1 9 round magazine,150 rounds of .32 acp jhp,and 50 rounds of .32 acp fmj,that I need to sell due to travel expenses.The CZ 70 can be carried cocked and locked or double action,it is in very good shape there is no holster wear at all.All the ammo is brass cased.

Need this gone by July 12th so my price is $250 firm,the 200 rounds of .32 acp will be included,I will not take a penny less than $250 so don't ask,I'm not interested in any trades unless you have a complete AR15 upper you will trade straight across.

Last Edited:
pretty similar to the CZ50 - excellent machine work and they tend to run pretty flawlessly. Does the 70 have a decocker?
Yes, it has a decocker but it can also be carried single action with the safety on like a 1911.I personally think the CZ70 and CZ50 are an improvement on the Walther ppk or ppk-s as it has the safety in a better location,less annoying loaded chamber indicator, and they seem to run like tops.I like how you don't see the loaded chamber indicator while aiming like on ppk,i've always found the ppk loaded chamber indicator distracting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.