JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
gone

Looking for $1,000.. if I can't sell whole, i'll part it out.

i built this for my wife a couple years ago. with my background in tactical training/shooting/building, i built it primarily for 3-gun, but to be fully capable of battlefield abuse. with a different paint job, i'd have no problem taking this weapon onto a true battle-field- it's built about as well as a rifle can be.

i'd guess it has a grand total of not more than 200 rounds down the pipe. i test-fired it, she zerod it, then i tested some triggers with it.. so probably 6 mags, for 180 rounds? something along those lines. no malfunctions. the receivers are anodized that color, and the stock and handguard are painted- color match is basically perfect. even as close as they look in the photos- the color match is even better in real life.

-Receiver set: "Burgundy" anodized Sun Devil billet set
-Barrel: White Oak Armament 18" mid-length SPR, Wylde chamber
-Handguard: Vtac 12.5", painted red, with front-sight rail section included and installed, bipod/sling swivel mount included and installed
-Buttstock: Magpul MOE, painted red
-Small parts: i believe CMT, but i was building a lot of rifles at that time, and it could be pretty much anything from CMT to RRA to Armalite
-FCG: I'm not sure at this moment- it's either a standard GI single, a polished single, or it may currently have a very smooth and crisp experimental target trigger that is, what i would call, UNSAFE for anything but the most disciplined of target shooters. So at this point, I'll just say: your choice which one you want. if you want the target trigger, i'll need you to sign a liability waiver. PM me for more details on that.
-Bolt Carrier Group: Young Manufacturing, National Match/standard cut (A[incorrectly]KA M16), 100% chrome coated with properly staked key
-Ergo over-molded ambi pistol grip
-A2 or re-build Vortex, your choice (i save and repair vortexs i have to grind off of 14.5" pinned barrels- they come out really good, for real)
-Gas block is a shop-made low-pro from an FSB, but is installed with loctited set-screws- not pinned. you can remove it and install mid-length handguards, if you wanted, without having to cover up pin-holes.
-No sights

I did not stake the end-plate, as i'd planned to switch to a burnsed loop for rear sling. if you're not going to change out the end-plate, i will re-torque and properly stake it before pickup/delivery.

overall condition is excellent, with a couple minor scrapes/scuffs in the paint on the handguard and stock, and some very minor marks in the burgundy anodize of the receivers. i'd be happy to either leave as is, repaint the handguard and stock, or even strip the paint off completely. your choice.

View attachment 203063View attachment 203064View attachment 203065View attachment 203066

WA buyers - we'll need to go through an FFL. Also, I don't travel in WA, so we'll need to do it at an Oregon FFL. I'll pay $20 toward the transfer fee. Oregon allows out of state transfers (unlike WA).

bump on the complete rifle.. got better things to be doing than clearing out my workspace and tearing a rifle apart. feel free to make an offer, too.