JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD** $800 obo listing 3 guns need cash to buy wife a car, I will keep whatever is left when I have enough to buy the car.

I purchased about a month ago put about 60 rounds through it, the previous owner purchased from the builder and put 22 rounds down range. Shoots nice if I end up keeping it I will put an extended grip safety on it. The bobbed hammer still bit my fat hand. This is the description from the original sale ad and a link to it.
"here i have a custom hand built bobtail commander.it is built on a stainless steel gov frame with a deep blued slide and externals.has a bobbed grip safety and hammer,beveled mag well,vz gatorback grips,lowered and flared ejection port,wilson 3 hole aluminium trigger,wilson extended ejector,wilson tactical thumb safety,wilson slide stop,polished feed ramp,hand lapped slide to frame fit,25lpi frontstrap checkering,novak lomount sights(titium front and black rear)4lb trigger pull(very smooth and crisp) "
GunsAmerica - custom bobtail commander 1911 - 1911 Pistol Copies (non-Colt) - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

Thanks
Thor

bob1.jpg

bob2.jpg

bobmag.jpg

Last Edited: