JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This item is SOLD

I have a lightly used AR-15 upper made by DPMS for sale. This is a complete upper, and includes bolt assembly and charging handle. It features the DPMS Hi-Rider rail for mounting optics, and comes with a heavy 16 inch barrel. A free floating Hogue OVERMOLDED™ HANDGUARD has been installed, as well as a JP Enterprises muzzle brake.

I sold nearly all of my gun collection a few years ago, and this is an extra upper that I have left over, and thus have no use for anymore. I will even throw in a brand new PMAG 30, still sealed in its factory packaging, to sweeten the deal more. You could easily add this to a lower, and make a low cost AR-15. Or give yourself another upper option to use on an existing AR-15.

Asking $180 cash. Prefer face to face transfer locally, not too far away from me in Lane County. I live in Springfield, OR. If you ever visit the Springfield Cabelas, I am not far from it.

Phone number 541-744-2343.

DSC05577.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.