JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This item is SOLD

I have a very lightly used DPMS Sportical 308 Upper available for sale. It functions and shoots perfectly fine. This is a complete upper, and it includes both the complete bolt carrier assembly and charging handle. This is a carbine length upper, with a 16 inch barrel. I replaced the factory hand guard and upgraded it to a Magpul MOE M-LOK carbine-length hand guard. A 5 slot M-LOK rail has also been installed on the bottom of the hand guard. This rail can be removed or moved to another location on the hand guard, and it is also quite easy to add additional rails, if so desired.

This upper will work with any DPMS LR 308 compatible lower. And the majority of AR10 makers use the DPMS LR-308 pattern. So there are lots LR 308 AR lowers available on the market today, that you could combine with this upper, to make a complete 308 AR carbine.

I will also include two brand new PMAG20 LR GEN M3 20 round magazines, still sealed in packaging and unused, with this upper. That is an additional $40 value.

I'm looking for $180 in cash, and would prefer a local in person transfer in or near Lane County, preferably not too far from the Eugene/Springfield area. I live right near the Cabela's store in Springfield, if you would like to also visit that store. My phone number is 541-744-2343.

DSC_1279a.jpg

DSC_1282b.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.