JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price Drop: $575 OR Make an Offer

Found an M&P Shield in .40 so I need to sell soon.

Up for sale is a Colt Targetsman 22LR. Comes with original box, 1 mag and and a leather holster. Origanally purchased by my grandfather in-law. Approximately 1500 rounds almost all by me. Weapon has three minor marks on the blueing. Fully adjustable rear sight, a very accurate weapon and shoots great. Serial number dates it to 1971. . IMAG0465.jpg IMAG0466.jpg IMAG0467.jpg IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

Last Edited:
Of the six weapons he left me, it is the least sentimental and least collectible. Do not need another 22 pistol and have more than enough to pass along to my children.

Oh, and by the way Cheaper than Dirt just sent me an email today saying Colt new production Mags for Woodsman series are in stock for $15.xx. I suspect they will fit this as well.

i sold my step dads and i wish i never did . i wish i had the money even though its high for me just to make amends and get it back i loved that pistol i just wanted to keep my glock

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.