JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This one is in pristine condition 98+%. Original wood grips with sharp checkering, professional custom trigger work, custom extended beavertail, shot very little. Serial number SF21XXX. I have the original box and 2 stainless mags.

You will not be dissapointed with this one.

Sorry about the crappy photos but these are the best I could do. With and without flash is the difference.

$785

View attachment 210300
View attachment 210301
View attachment 210302

Sorry not looking for any trades.

Basically the beavertail and trigger installed and smoothed/polished. Around $100 in parts and labor and that was over 10 years ago.

I sent you an e-mail. Sorry about the time lag, I had about an acre of grass to cut while the sun was out, then a Boy Scout meeting and a disapointing Blazer game to watch. Oh ya, and did I mention I was up at 3am to catch a plane this morning.

For those that inquired about this one---you missed out. Pinkhamr is a great guy to do business with. Do not hesitate just because he is out of our area.

Sold---shipped---and recieved.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.