JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my rare Talo edition Colt New Agent 1911 in 45 ACP. The Talo edition is just like the standard New Agent but with Novak sights (night sights). This one has some modifications that were made by the Colt Custom shop, including a high-rise beavertail grip safety, solid aluminum trigger and main spring housing, and an extended thumb safety. They also tuned it up and smoothed it out. Comes with the original grips as well as a set of VZ 320s (shown - a $100 value). Also comes with original box and paperwork and 5 magazines (2 Colt and 3 Chip McCormick). This gun has been fired, but has less than 100 rounds through it and is in perfect, like new condition.

Asking $1200 obo.

FTF in N.Seattle / Lynnwood, WA area.

ta8uvybe.jpg ugubyjy8.jpg vy6u2ymy.jpg atupy4yd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So, in a moment of poor self control, I bought one of the more expensive items on my wish list on GunBroker. Now my need for funds is a little more desperate and I may be a little more flexible on the price for this and the other guns I have for sale. Make me an offer (within reason)!

Unfortunately, I need cash though, so no trades.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Would you be interested in a trade?

I have a like new iMac Dual Core Computer. It is a 20 inch screen and comes with both a wireless and wired keyboards and mice. It works great, but I got a larger one and this was was relegated to the closet.

Could we work out a deal?

Yes, its still available. I'd decided not to sell it but am leaning toward letting it go again. PM me if you're interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top