JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling 2 Colt M4 Carbine 6920's.

The first one is the factory FDE model 6920 with black Magpul MOE furniture pistol grip, vertical fore grip, stock and trigger guard, Daniel Defense drop in rail, Magpul FDE rail covers, Magpul RSA, Noveske QD endplate, Magpul MS3 Coyote sling, FDE Magpul MBUS and BCM Gunfighter charging handle. Comes with Coyote brown molle carrying/range bag. Only 100 rounds down the pipe to sight it in. I bought it 3 months ago. Everything is in perfect condition. I have over $1500 invested. I am selling to fund another project. This one is now SOLD!!!

The second one is a factory black 6920 with FDE Magpul MOE furniture pistol grip, stock and a black Magpul MOE trigger guard, Daniel Defense drop in rail, Magpul RSA, Tango Down QD vertical grip, Noveske QD endplate, FDE Magpul MBUS and BCM Gunfighter charging handle. Only 100 rounds down the pipe to sight it in. I bought this gun 3 months ago. Everything is in perfect condition. I have over $1300 invested. I am selling to fund another project.

EVERYTHING SOLD!!!

I am in the Portland, OR area. I can meet anytime.
Please email me if interested [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Dang wish I had the loot to buy one of the Colts.. Dont hesitate buying from this seller. I recently bought a 10/22 from him and he is the nicest guy in the world!! even delivered it to me cause I couldnt get away from the house.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.