JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have for trade/sale a little Colt Government Pocketlite in .380 ACP. Pay attention ... this in not the Mustang or the Pony ...

If you ask me, the gun looks like new. I bought it from the original owner who shot under 200rds through. I have 3 mags for it (one still in the plastic wrapper).

These absolutely superb guns for concealing are much better than the Kahrs or the Kel-Tecs. Just wait to see it. This is the Cadillac of the concealed weapons.

I have the original papers, the Colt blue plastic case and the paper box which is by far in the best shape I have ever seen one ... I have a Bianchi holster and an Uncle Mike IWB holster still in the wrapper. And some ammo that was very expensive (both FMJ and hollow points)

Unless you have an H&K tactical or a nice SIG I am not interested in trades. Maybe a SAKO rifle + cash from my side. Make me an offer !!!

Last Edited: