JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have Norinco sks tapco stock. Comes with 2-35 round and 2-5 round magazines, Tasco 3-9x40 scope, sniper bi-pod, Mil-Tech 42 carrying case, 36 rounds of ammo and origanl SKS 5 round magazine. Also have top pice to complete wood to full black conversion but will require a gun smith to put it on.

Price: $350 obo

SKS-AK47 1.jpg

SKS-AK47 2.jpg

SKS-AK47 3.jpg

SKS-AK47 4.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like it used to be a real nice paratrooper back in its day. Oh, and also it doesn't take a gunsmith to change out the wood piece on the gas tube. It just takes a wrench and some sweat.

Yes originally it was a paratrooper. I got I this rifle years back from the friend of mine who actually did all the work on it. My intention was to restore back to the original configuration but due to some missing original parts and lack of time just never got it done.

Looks like it used to be a real nice paratrooper back in its day. Oh, and also it doesn't take a gunsmith to change out the wood piece on the gas tube. It just takes a wrench and some sweat.

On the SKSs I've seen you have to punch put the rivet that locates the rear metal that holds the wood in place. It does not work like the AK upper handguard.

H

Removing the old rivet is the easy part. Installing the new one takes some skill.

Not a lot of skill to be sure, but more than is required to assemble a AR.

H

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.