JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Size M

50ltr

Super light weight (2lbs?)

Stowable hardhat net

Ice ax loops

Fastex buckle straps on both sides

Extendable, non-removable brain pouch

Camelbak compatible

"Backdoor" zip to access bubblegum from the back without having to unpack everything - only attempt if the pack isn't crammed, or it can be hard to get it zipped back up

Shovel pouch (I don't really get it, but I did put a shovel in there a couple times)

GPS/Compass/lube pouch on kidney strap

Fairly minimalist, fast-n-light pack- same weight and feel as smaller packs, but a little more room to dig for that lost Snickers bar.

I've had this pack at the summit of Hood like 7 times in the last 5 or so months, and that's all the use it's seen. It looks pretty much brand new, till you look at the bottom, and you can see scuffing and a small half-pencil-eraser sized hole where the corner of the frame rubbed through the material on a long glissade over hard snow. WONT DO THAT AGAIN. Bottom is fine, just scuffed and not brand-new looking. Otherwise very good condition

$60 + shipping

-Ben

100_3307.JPG 100_3306.JPG
100_3305.JPG
100_3308.JPG

Bump

It seems I slightly exaggerated the condition of the rest of the pack- upon closer examination, it does have some small signs of use here and there, but still, overall, "very good" condition, aside from the unfortunate glissade incident on the bottom. It's certainly in much better condition than it would be after ONE regular camping trip with dirt and trees and things... this pack's only seen glacier and snow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top