JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is new in the box with all the factory papers and lock. It has been in the back of the safe for 8+ years. The factory spent shell is dated 4-4-01. The barrel is 51/2 inch and the finish is bright stainless which looks like nickle but is actually tougher. The grips are the factory Ruger imitation ivory. They come with the black plastic grips now and they sell these fake ivory for $64. If you want to read the specs just get on the Ruger web site. The catalog number on this is KBNV-455-I. If you have questions just let me know.

The photos below were poached but the actual revolver looks exactly the same. These are just better photos than I can take.

View attachment 204198

View attachment 204199

Looking for a local FTF sale but could possibly hand deliver to an FFL for a legal transfer as far North as Seattle or East over to Idaho. If you need it shipped to an FFL it will cost an extra $50.

Local pick up FTF price is $495 or $525 Shipped.

The only possible trade that might get my interest would be a SS Single Six with a 91/2" barrel. Even if you are not interested in trading for the Vaquero, if you have one of these revolvers and want to sell please let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.