JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPF

prices listed are for FTF transactions. I will mail anywhere and buyer pays shipping costs. All the brass is unprocessed (still has spent primers, not resized, etc...) but some has been tumbled.

.223: 1000+ (Federal) headstam brass, shot once by me (originally 55gr TRU rounds). I have two bags of 500ct (one was counted, the other weighed) plus about 150-200 loose pieces of brass. These have crimped primers. $85

9mm: 726 pieces, almost all are shot once by me. 15 random range pickups, 711 pieces are FC headstamp (56 nickel, the balance brass). A majority of this has been tumbled and looks clean, but is otherwise unprocessed. $30

.380: 157 pieces mixed headstamp. $10

pm me on this site if you're interested. I'm in the Oregon City area and can meet most anywhere in the PDX metro area if I have advanced notice.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top