JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sorry, this item has sold

Brand New Weapon Outfitters KRAM Optic Spacer - Acog Pattern - Black
Still in blister pack, never opened (7.0 Version)

Blurb from their page:

All versions of the KRAM (i.e., the KRAM 5.5, the KRAM 7.0, and the KRAM 9.0) are compatible with all ACOG mounts made by various manufacturers.
That is, it doesn't matter which particular ACOG mount you are using - all the variations of the KRAM will work.

The only question is how much you need, or want, the ACOG to be raised (e.g., in order to clear the rear flip sight).

For example, if the particular ACOG mount you are using raises the ACOG 4 millimeters off the rail on the upper receiver, and your flip sight is 11 millimeters high (when folded down), you need the ACOG to be raised an additional 7 millimeters in order for the base of the ACOG to clear the flip sight. In this case, the KRAM 7.0 will probably work for you.

setysr (3) - Copy.jpg setysr (1) - Copy.jpg setysr (2) - Copy.jpg

AS A GENERAL RULE OF THUMB (results vary depending on what base mount you are using):

• The "5.5" model works for very thin rear sights, such as the MBUS Pro
  • The "7.0" model works with most rear sights, and results in a height similar to 1/3 cowitness mounts for red dots.
  • The "9.0" works with the thickest rear sights, such as the Polymer Magpul MBUS
Please PM me for any questions

I take PayPal friends and family
Shipping OK, S/H $4.99
No trade requests please.
No separate part sales please
No face-to-face sales requests please

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top