JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very lightly used REDI-MAG for the AR platform. Absolutely the fastest reload possible. You can adjust your mag release to extend out and drop both mags at the same time, but the lever on the REDI-MAG is easy enough to depress with your left hand thumb. Comes with a rubbery loop to keep from marring your rifle, and fits both mags as close as a mag coupler and flush too. It is compatible with regular steel mags, P-mags, and the clear Lancer mags. I recommend a B.A.D. lever or similar as it will impede the bolt catch.

$SOLD FTF or I can ship on your dime. I also accpet PayPal(+4%), Credit Card with my Square(+2.7%) app, or check/MO

I would be open to good 147gr 9mm ammo trades.. Also if you have a few spare 17rd 9mm Glock mags laying around...

I would prefer to meet As far North as Jantzen Beach, South to Tualatin off I-5, Eastside Clackamas Town Center, and Westside Hillsboro area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.