JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to cetme.

One of each: Black are new without tags(removed before trying on) and the Khaki are new with tags.

BHI's info:

The Blackhawk ITS Pant just might save your life - LITERALLY!

The Warrior Wear Integrated Tourniquet System (I.T.S.) Pants provide lifesaving aid in the field and on the streets. Regardless of preparation accidents can and will happen. The BlackHawk I.T.S Pants provide comfort and durability to meet the demands of the modern day warrior along with immediate lifesaving aid when necessary. The Blackhawk I.T.S. pants have four tourniquets: one high on each thigh--where it can do the most good, locking down the femoral artery if that gets hit (everyone saw the scenes in Blackhawk Down?) and one in the calf area. That lower one can be adjusted for height placement simply by pulling the pants leg up higher before activating it. The designer did that on purpose because, as anyone who has had any level of first responder medical training knows, the closer you get the tourniquet to the injury--just "above" on the heart side--the more of the limb you save if things get real ugly.

Blackhawk I.T.S. Pant Benefits
# Always present
# Single handed application
# Flip pull twist activation
# Safe and secure lock down
# Activate in seconds
# Complete occlusion of blood
# Ability to train to build muscle memory
# Combined weight is less than one traditional tourniquet
# Useful in training scenarios and can be reactivated multiple times
# Material: 100% cotton

By creating the BlackHawk tourniquet ITS, the field surgeon who designed it solved several problems:

1: The Blackhawk ITS tourniquet is ALREADY around the limb. By integrating them into the pants and shirts, BlackHawk completely worked around--or more specifically under--the gear problem. No matter what the warrior puts on, he's putting it on OVER the ITS.

2: The tourniquet doesn't have to be carried, then delivered, and then secured. No more does the medic have to worry about whether or not he has enough tourniquets in his kit or if he can get them to the injured troop in time.

3: Because of their design, application/activation can be performed with one hand in less than fifteen seconds (with practice). We've seen the surgeon who designed them do it in about six seconds.

Asking $30 per pair, shipped. $25 each FTF.

SOLD to cetme.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews