JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD For sale A Beretta PX4 Storm in .40 S&W. It comes with extra backstraps and 4 10 round magazines. AND...
2 boxes of Federal ammo 100 rounds! Because what good is a gun without ammo and we all know how hard ammo is to get these days
$425 Cash only FTF Only in Vancouver area
Buyer pays all transfer fees.

1606898450004.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can the barrel be changed in these guns, to make it a 9mm?

There is a kit that includes all parts needed to convert to 9mm, but it costs almost as much as the gun itself.

One issue is that on most of the PX4 guns, the barrel rotates, so this makes it expensive/hard for aftermarket barrel manufacturers to make custom barrels. The sub-compact PX4s do not have the rotating barrels but the pistol above is not a sub-compact PX4 - I believe.

The Heretic said it all.
Thanks Heretic and thanks Chanceme for looking

Last Edited:
I did some looking into the PX4 recently because someone mentioned that it was DA/SA.

Everything I found led me to believe that these are an under appreciated pistol and a good value. If I didn't already have 9 SIG DA/SA pistols, I would buy this one for less than I paid for any of my SIGs.

GLWS

I did some looking into the PX4 recently because someone mentioned that it was DA/SA.

Everything I found led me to believe that these are an under appreciated pistol and a good value. If I didn't already have 9 SIG DA/SA pistols, I would buy this one for less than I paid for any of my SIGs.

GLWS
I had this exact gun and can confirm: great pistol. If funds weren't so tight, I'd be getting this one again.

GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.