JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I ordered this gun a couple months ago to add to my collection. It just came in but not knowing when I would get it, I had picked up a couple other 9mm handguns over the last few weeks. I can't justify all of them so this one (reluctantly) needs to go. It is brand new, as it came from the store.

The Beretta 92 is the standard issue for the US Military. It has an amazing feel, excessively reliable, and very accurate. The 92A1 model is Italian Made, comes with three 17 round magazines. It also has a front rail and removable front sight. This is a great feature for adding a front night sight or adding a taller sight to clear a suppressor.

I paid $699 and realize that I wont recuperate everything but I am firm at $650. FTF with Oregon DL and preferably, a CCW.

The only trade I would consider is for a Glock 19 Gen 4

8428818392_7757dd91b9_z.jpg
8428819642_83d293650b_z.jpg
8427728485_bb92c2629d_z.jpg

I just traded one of these off, I dont think it had the removable front sight. It was the nicest shooting gun in my collection. But I upgraded. Anyone looking at this as an option it is a fantastic gun!!!

By the way I dont know the seller.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.