JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Up for sale is our Benelli Nova 12GA Tactical with rifle sights. I've added Uncle Mike's sling swivels and a Butler Creek sling (included). 18.5" barrel, holds 4+1 2-3/4 shells. I'll include a 12GA boresnake in the package and a 10 round box of Fiocci 00 buckshot in the package.

I have 30 rounds of mixed 00 buckshot (10 Fiocci, 5 Federal, 15 Remington) available separately.

No longer looking to trade.

I bought this a few months back from Big5 and have put about 30 rounds down it.

Asking $350/close $300. FTF mid-Willamette Valley only. Must be Oregon resident and legally able to own a firearm.

View attachment 189653

View attachment 189654

View attachment 189655

View attachment 189656

View attachment 189657

View attachment 189658

View attachment 189659

View attachment 189660

View attachment 189661

PM or email in profile. I work in Corvallis M-F so can easily meet up in Albany-Corvallis-Lebanon after work. Can even get to south Salem if needed.

i have a 9mm handgun astra a100 inox(stainless) with 4 17rnd mags and a hardcase im interested in trading for your shotgun but ive got a few question first thanks please call o text 503-268-2163 or just reply thanks

Weekly bump - note that I have some work commitments that will prevent FTF sales Tues-Fri this week (Apr 12-15).

Also, don't forget the knife show in Eugene today.

Weekly bump - I'm back from my biz trip and can meet up in the Mid-Willamette Valley for FTF if given 24 hr notice M-F. Weekends are a bit more flexible.

Weekly bump. The buyer of this shotgun will have the opportunity to purchase the 40 rounds of 00 for $32 total. Benelli box and manual included.

if you still have this i will be able to afford to take it on friday if you can meet me in salem somewheres after work. i will pm you too...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.