Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

**SOLD** Benelli Nova 12GA 18.5" w/ Butler Creek sling (updated 5/9/11)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by mikehd, Mar 27, 2011.

1. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

**SOLD**

Up for sale is our Benelli Nova 12GA Tactical with rifle sights. I've added Uncle Mike's sling swivels and a Butler Creek sling (included). 18.5" barrel, holds 4+1 2-3/4 shells. I'll include a 12GA boresnake in the package and a 10 round box of Fiocci 00 buckshot in the package.

I have 30 rounds of mixed 00 buckshot (10 Fiocci, 5 Federal, 15 Remington) available separately.

No longer looking to trade.

I bought this a few months back from Big5 and have put about 30 rounds down it.

Asking $350/close $300. FTF mid-Willamette Valley only. Must be Oregon resident and legally able to own a firearm.

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

PM or email in profile. I work in Corvallis M-F so can easily meet up in Albany-Corvallis-Lebanon after work. Can even get to south Salem if needed.

2. mantrax1989

mantrax1989 portland oregon Member

i have a 9mm handgun astra a100 inox(stainless) with 4 17rnd mags and a hardcase im interested in trading for your shotgun but ive got a few question first thanks please call o text 503-268-2163 or just reply thanks

3. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Thanks for the offer but I really need to replace it with a 20GA pump. I have 3 9mm handguns already.

4. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Updated for price drop and selling outright.

5. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Weekly bump - note that I have some work commitments that will prevent FTF sales Tues-Fri this week (Apr 12-15).

Also, don't forget the knife show in Eugene today.

6. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Weekly bump - I'm back from my biz trip and can meet up in the Mid-Willamette Valley for FTF if given 24 hr notice M-F. Weekends are a bit more flexible.

7. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Weekly bump. The buyer of this shotgun will have the opportunity to purchase the 40 rounds of 00 for $32 total. Benelli box and manual included.

8. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Up again.

9. mikehd

mikehd Lacomb, OR Member

Updated to include a 10 round box of Fiocci 00 buckshot in the package. Also, no longer looking for trades.

10. blitz

blitz beaverton Active Member 2015 Volunteer

if you still have this i will be able to afford to take it on friday if you can meet me in salem somewheres after work. i will pm you too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.