Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA SOLD - Beautiful Miroku Charles Daly 3” 12ga Over / Under - $500!

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Mcs101, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Mcs101

Mcs101 Bellevue, WA New Member

After years of consideration, I’ve decided to sell this beautiful Miroku Charles Daly 12 gauge over / under. It’s been sitting in my safe for decades and is in excellent condition. Please see the pictures which will give you a good idea of the overall quality and condition.

The barrels are full 30 inches and this shotgun will make somebody a great clay or duck / goose shooter and a nice collectible or heirloom to boot. I do want to mention that there are some smaller marks in the wood from touching other guns in my safe from time to time. There's also a slight worn area / scratch at the end of the top barrel on the right hand side. I have highlighted these small marks in the pictures but they are less apparent in person – to the point where many owners would never notice, but I wanted to point it out as some owners are more particular (me included :) ).

I have several positive references on Gunbroker and with various gun shops in the area. I’m located in Bellevue and will sell to someone local with ID (a Washington CPL is a plus). I am happy to provide the same. The price, at $500, is very reasonable, so please don’t ask for discounts. Thanks!
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

8.jpg

2. Bellehood

Bellehood Bellevue, WA Member

screw in chokes? Permanent single choke?

3. Mcs101

Mcs101 Bellevue, WA New Member

Hi - Both barrels are fixed chokes, full over full. :)

4. Jaybird75

Jaybird75 New Member

I
    ll take it for 500.00

5. Jaybird75

Jaybird75 New Member

I'll take it for 500.00

6. CV-66

CV-66 Brush Prairie Active Member

Still for sale?

7. Kodamafire

Kodamafire Member