JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
After years of consideration, I've decided to sell this beautiful Miroku Charles Daly 12 gauge over / under. It's been sitting in my safe for decades and is in excellent condition. Please see the pictures which will give you a good idea of the overall quality and condition.

The barrels are full 30 inches and this shotgun will make somebody a great clay or duck / goose shooter and a nice collectible or heirloom to boot. I do want to mention that there are some smaller marks in the wood from touching other guns in my safe from time to time. There's also a slight worn area / scratch at the end of the top barrel on the right hand side. I have highlighted these small marks in the pictures but they are less apparent in person – to the point where many owners would never notice, but I wanted to point it out as some owners are more particular (me included :) ).

I have several positive references on Gunbroker and with various gun shops in the area. I'm located in Bellevue and will sell to someone local with ID (a Washington CPL is a plus). I am happy to provide the same. The price, at $500, is very reasonable, so please don't ask for discounts. Thanks!
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

8.jpg

I
After years of consideration, I've decided to sell this beautiful Miroku Charles Daly 12 gauge over / under. It's been sitting in my safe for decades and is in excellent condition. Please see the pictures which will give you a good idea of the overall quality and condition.

The barrels are full 30 inches and this shotgun will make somebody a great clay or duck / goose shooter and a nice collectible or heirloom to boot. I do want to mention that there are some smaller marks in the wood from touching other guns in my safe from time to time. There's also a slight worn area / scratch at the end of the top barrel on the right hand side. I have highlighted these small marks in the pictures but they are less apparent in person – to the point where many owners would never notice, but I wanted to point it out as some owners are more particular (me included :) ).

I have several positive references on Gunbroker and with various gun shops in the area. I'm located in Bellevue and will sell to someone local with ID (a Washington CPL is a plus). I am happy to provide the same. The price, at $500, is very reasonable, so please don't ask for discounts. Thanks!
View attachment 107364 View attachment 107365 View attachment 107366 View attachment 107367 View attachment 107368 View attachment 107369 View attachment 107370
ll take it for 500.00

View attachment 107364 View attachment 107365 View attachment 107366 View attachment 107367 View attachment 107368 View attachment 107369 View attachment 107370

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.