JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm not familiar with these rifles, but looks like a lever with a magazine tube... what do you mean by "single shot"? Does it only hold one round at a time?

These are a drop block single shot that is actuated with the lever. These are similar to the Crackshot from Stevens. you set the shell on top, open lever and it feeds the round into the chamber, pull the hammer, pull the trigger and then open lever to eject. This is a great first rifle for kids as they learn to be safe and understand the overall use of a rifle. Ithica also made these for Sears at one point and also had repeaters that were model 49 and 72.

The repeater 49 would actually use the tube magazine and have the knurled end on the tube like a Marlin 60 or the new Henry's.

A friend of mine in high school had one of these. We took it out a few times to shoot various critters around the neighborhood (grew up out in the country) accurate not real fast to shoot. But a very well made little rifle. I do remember being frustrated it wasn't a repeater. As as said above this would make an excellent rifle for a young person getting started in shooting.

Had one in high school too. A well made rifle that is inexpensive and fun for a kid to learn on. I think I traded a pocket knife for the one I had. A kid could do that sort of thing in my day. The deal was made in metal shop. LOL I'll have to think about buying this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.