JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
History of the gun: A doctor from New England special ordered this pistol from the SW Performance Center. He claimed he had an inside connection and was able to order it with the 3" V-comp barrel and the regular 5" barrel and NO LOCK! That makes this pistol a one-off since you cannot buy it off-the-shelf with a 3" barrel. I bought it from him in an unfired condition.

I have shot 50 rds 38 spl FMJ and 50 rds 38 spl hollow point since I bought it. I know this is a .357 but 38 spl is more pleasant to shoot.

I was not a revolver person until I experienced the double action trigger pull on this one. This is the same model that Jerry Miculec used to set the speed record (although he used the one with 5" barrel).

Price is $1500 cash or USPS money order and not in a hurry to sell. No trades, I just bought another pistol and trying to recoup some of the $$.

I am in Kitsap County, Washington and would like to do an FFL transfer even for local sale. My FFL will ship to your FFL for non-local and out of state buyers.

19188686.jpg

57821130.jpg

22528534.jpg

If doing an FFL transfer with a local buyer I believe that will cause the local FTF buyer to have to pay taxes on it. Just an FYI as the extra $130 in taxes plus transfer fee could be a surprise when you get to the ffl.

If doing an FFL transfer with a local buyer I believe that will cause the local FTF buyer to have to pay taxes on it. Just an FYI as the extra $130 in taxes plus transfer fee could be a surprise when you get to the ffl.
I can split the user tax with local buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top