JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold!

This one is special. This is the ugliest revolver you're likely to find, and possibly the cheapest .357 magnum. It's missing the full rear sight rail, but it's still got a usable rear U that you could work with. It's missing one side plate screw, and it has an atrocious home camo job. I replaced the cylinder stop on it, and it locks up tight. It's also got a very cool system in place, the retainer for the mainspring is adjustable, so you can dial the trigger weight up and down. Set it low, and you've got an amazing trigger. Set it high, and you can set off the hardest military primers that you're likely to find.

Neat old Spanish revolver, despite the paint job. The one missing sideplate screw isn't necessary to function, but it really does complete the "Good god, it's hideous" factor of the thing.

$200, buyer responsible for transfer cost.

20200507_130225.jpg 20200507_130235.jpg 20200507_134755.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I like it, looks like a good project gun. I wonder how hard it would be to find a rear sight assembly. Does it have much end shake or excessive cylinder gap?

You'll have to enlighten me on end shake. Rear sight assembly should be easy to get once Numrich opens back up. eBay is another potential source, that's where I found the Pachmayr grips for it

I don't have feeler gauges around, but the gap doesn't look out of line from what I'd expect

End shake is the back and forth movement of the cylinder in the frame. A lot of revolvers have a little, but very much is a sign of wear. It can be tightened up with special shims called endshake bearings.

It has very little. Moving the cylinder forward and back with your fingers makes the sound of movement, but not enough movement to detect with the eye.

Ye gads, first it's "Ugliest Gun on NWFA". Then it's "end shake". If somebody doesn't buy this soon it can only result in @Stomper running around with his pants off yelling "This is my rifle, this is my gun..."

Would somebody take one for the team and buy this?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.