JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RIFLE IS SPF WILL UPDATE AD AND SEND BLANKET SOLD PM'S TO OTHER RESPONDERS Parting ways with one of the GREYS. Up for grabs is a Colt/Sharps Ar-15 w/BCG Frankenbuild. Great shape with many extras $1225.00 not looking for any trades.
This is something I put together for my father to draw him into the gun culture. Alas he has decided to stick with his G21. This is a Colt 6720 upper (receiver/barrel) w few handeling marks and no real wear. C/AF marked A3 flat-top w/16" LIGHTWEIGHT C MP 5.56 Nato 1/9 barrel. Has bayo lug and threaded 6 slot flash. No M4 cutouts (M203 mount slot)It will come w/A.R.M.S. #40L CQB flip sight, GPS 02 USGI surplus Grip-Pod Vertical grip and a CHICOM style Quadrail. By CHICOM I mean its a $40-$50 rail that I have since fogot manufacture. Original Colt handguard included. BCG is like new with no real wear marks. It is unmarked, SEMI-AUTO carrier (DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL COLT BCG AS IT WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF UPPER WHEN PURCHASED. The charging handle is a new Colt 6920 takeoff w/upgraded PRI Military Big Latch installed. Upper has had 200-300 downrange from us,but we are the second owners.
Lower is a SHARPS Rifle Company Forged with Milspec LPK,Houge grip and new 4 position "COLLAPSE-A-COOL" stock/tubespring/buffer. Lower was purchased as new with 200-300 rounds dowrange by us
Included are (9) magazines. (5) NEW KCI 30rd HK Maritime STYLE w/no-tilt followers (2) NEW C-Products 20rd blackened stainless mags, (2) USA brand 40rd steel mags.
I am asking $1225.00 CASH for the entire package. I could possibly provide the purchaser w/ammo at additional charge if interested. AT THIS TIME I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRADES. this will be sold FTF to legal Oregon resident (quick show of ODL) works. Any out-of-state FFL sales can be discussed on a case to case basis. Rifle is located in Molalla but FTF location can vary. Thanks for looking and please PM with any questions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads